Peace Corp Journey

Thank you for following me on my Peace Corps journey to Niger Africa. I appreciate the abundance of support and well wishes and hope to share with you a little piece of my dream. Join me on my 2 yr adventure as I show you a whole new world!

Please be aware that all the views and opinions on this blog do not reflect the Peace Corps or the United States Government and are my perosnal memoirs

Saturday, November 6, 2010

On the Road!

Unfortunatley I had technically difficulties posting, so until when I return I will put up pics and the blog I actually wrote before it was all deleted!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Rosie! I've joined your blog and will be following! I'm glad to see all is well so far! I'm so proud of you. You will be greatly rewarded for this! I'll kee you in my prayers always! Raven says hi and sends her love! Stay blessed love!

    ReplyDelete