Peace Corp Journey

Thank you for following me on my Peace Corps journey to Niger Africa. I appreciate the abundance of support and well wishes and hope to share with you a little piece of my dream. Join me on my 2 yr adventure as I show you a whole new world!

Please be aware that all the views and opinions on this blog do not reflect the Peace Corps or the United States Government and are my perosnal memoirs

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Quicky!




Happy Holidays!!! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to yu all.  I was a little sad, missing family and friends during the holidays but I sill enjoyed it for the most part.  With each holiday all the volunteers get together and try to make everyone feel like home even though we are thoudands of miles away.  We all got together and enjoyed a Christmas brunch and dinner filled with carroling and singing plus movies into the night.  All in all I enjoyed my holiday away from with other vounteers and Peace Corps Staff.  In 5 days I will be moving to my new site.  I am very excited about the move and looking forward meeting the poeple in my village and working in the hospital.   I just wanted to quickly put up a holiday post and some pics that I promised.  Till next year....sa anjima!

No comments:

Post a Comment